The multi-purpose bracket system for securing panel fencing and attaching accessories to concrete posts.
The Panel Guard system including the Original Bracket and End Bracket are designed to secure fence panels to concrete posts for preventing damage during high winds and to deter thieves. With the addition of the Accessory Bracket these brackets also comprise a system of allowing the easy fitting and interchange of accessories around the garden.
The Original Bracket secures to two fence panels.
- Supplied as a pack of 2
- Stops fence panels being blown out or easily removed by thieves.
- Reduces the cracking in your concrete posts by preventing fence panels from rattling
- Integrated System for fitting decorative and practical accessories or general tying purposes.
- Easy and secure installation
- Slotted holes helps prevent fence panels from splitting due to shrinkage
- Bright Zinc Passivated to fight corrosion & provide a decorative finish
- Part of the Panel Guard ‘easy-change’ range for fitting, removing & swapping Panel Guard accessories around the garden without the need to re-drill.
- Patented system exclusive to The Little Lane Company
- Fits concrete Posts up to 110mm wide across the face.
- Panel Guard requires fitting on a fence where there is a minimum of 10mm thick batten in order to secure the fence panel (Less than this can cause the panel to split in high winds). The End Bracket requires clearance on the one side for the bracket to fit.
- The End Bracket fits at the top of the concrete post using a bolt, washer and nut. We recommend using the Panel Guard Fitting Kits, which include a suitable nut, bolt and large washer. Alternatively use a good wood screw if you are unable to gain access to rear of fence.
- On Panel Board Fencing – board fencing consists of thick wood sections often in upright lengths and overlapped left to right. On this fencing the bracket can be placed at any height.
- Over Lap Fencing – Consists of thin overlapping sections within a thicker wooden frame. It is recommended that the bracket be fitted to the frame.